I’m feeling really proud of my blog atm.
All the wonderful likes and comments in getting on my latest post https://justsophandriley.blog/2018/01/23/giving-cancer-the-finger/
salgallaher nominationed me for a Liebster Award and I’m so pleased as I only started this blog a few weeks ago. Thank you so much Sal, it really does mean alot. So pleased I’ve started off so well and hope it continues like this…
So what exactly is this award? Tbh I had no idea, I had to google it! I think it’s a great idea to promote each other and thank one another for sharing their blogs. So the award is when bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere!
Rules for accepting it?
Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you.
Display the award on your blog.
Nominate 5 – 10 blogs which you feel deserve the award.
Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.
Below are my 10 questions from Sal and my answers.
1. If you could have a superpower what would it be and why? Invisibility – would love to listen in on peoples conversations and know they’re little secrets.
2. What is your favourite movie? I have always loved anything with Adam Sandler in it but tbh my favourite film is The Hand That Rocks The Cradle. The story is so interesting and when I watched it for the first time I had never seen anything like it before. So it’s always one that has stuck with me. Something different.
3. When and why did you start blogging? I actually created my blog back in 2016 and shared Riley’s cancer treatment on it but deleted it and started this one again at the beginning of the year. I wanted to raise awareness for childhood cancer and the struggles the treatment brings afterwards and so far I think I’ve done a good job. We are rebuilding our lives.
4. Paperbook or Kindle? Paperbook!
5. Do you now live in the country you were born in? Yes I still do. I’ve always wanted to move away from Leeds but I don’t think I ever will. Leeds is where I was born, where I live. The only other place I would probably move too would be Skegness or somewhere really quiet away from people.
6. If money was no object what would you do this weekend? Take riley to legoland and buy all the Lego he wanted! He’s been wanting to go for a few years now so that would definitely be the thing we would do.
7. Who do you respect and look up to? Even though I might not always show it I respect my mum. She’s always tried her best for me and my sister. Even when she’s tired she’s still doing things for other people making sure we have what we need. I also look up to every single person that helped Riley during his cancer treatment they deserve so much respect!
8. Do you listen to music when youwrite, if yes what is your preference? Sometimes I do, but sometimes I just have the telly on for background noise. If I do I love listening too maroon5.
9. What really makes your heart sing? Riley every single day. He makes me so proud. The smile he puts on his face after everything he’s been through it makes me so proud!! He doesn’t let anything defeat him! He brings me so much happiness and joy.
10. What is your main goal for this year? Forget cancer and enjoy our lives. Make more memories. Smile and laugh more!
Now I would like to nominate the following awesome people…
My 10 questions to the Nominees are:
1. What is your life goal?
2. Where do you want to be in 5 years time?
3. Favorite food?
4. Programme you’ve seen every single episode of?
5. What gives you inspiration?
6. 3 things you hate?
7. How do you spend your Sunday’s?
8. What made you create your blog?
9. What brings you the most happiness?
10. What is your main goal for this year?
Once again thank you Sal. Can’t wait to see people’s posts!