Tomorrow I will be turning 24!
23 was definitely a great year for me. I passed my driving test. Riley’s reached a 2 in remission. I discovered I actually like muscles (fish). Riley saw paw patrol live. I laughed a lot more. I discovered I’m dyslexic. Riley started Reception. I’ve experienced so much in 23 years – the good, the bad, the ugly, and the wonderful.
So, Im sharing whatever I think I’ve learnt during my 23 years on this planet we call home. But, I know I still have a thousand more things to be learnt.
So here it is a list of things I’ve learnt in
20 21 2223 years…
- Your mother will always be there for you no matter how many arguments you will have she will always be there.
- Don’t take social media so seriously it’s not about how many likes you get.
- Singing alone in the car can fix a lot of things. Who doesn’t love a good karaoke car?
- Sometimes you just need to let things go. Not really forgive and forget but accept that you can’t do anything and just move on.
- You’re capable of so much more then you think. Try new things you’ll see.
- Most things aren’t worth getting upset about after all it’ll all be forgotten about in a day or two.
- People will likely talk about you behind your back but it doesn’t mean they don’t care.
- Spend money wisely. Save as much as you can you never know when you might need it for an emergency.
- Sometimes bad things happen to good people we can’t change it.
- Different doesn’t mean better or worse, it means different! Nobody’s the same.
- Say no to people when you have too, you have to take care of yourself.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- If you feel like something needs to be said, say it! Don’t let things eat away in your mind.
- Stand up for yourself. Don’t let people treat you like rubbish.
- Make sure the important people in your life know their important. Check in on them. Don’t take people for granted they won’t always be around.
- Sometimes people only want to know you because of what you have not because of you as a person.
- Take things one day at a time. Don’t stress too much about the future whatever happens, happens.
- Everything happens for a reason, it makes you the person you are today.
- Smile and laugh more. Laughing definitely makes you feel better.
- Always be yourself, you don’t need to try and fit in.
- Take lots of pictures! They make great memories in years to come.
- Always apply primer before foundation.
- Always set more then 1 alarm for the morning. If you dont hear the first one im pretty sure you might just hear the 5th one!