Tomorrow I will be turning 24!
23 was definitely a great year for me. I passed my driving test. Riley’s reached a 2 in remission. I discovered I actually like muscles (fish). Riley saw paw patrol live. I laughed a lot more. I discovered I’m dyslexic. Riley started Reception. I’ve experienced so much in 23 years – the good, the bad, the ugly, and the wonderful.
So, Im sharing whatever I think I’ve learnt during my 23 years on this planet we call home. But, I know I still have a thousand more things to be learnt.
So here it is a list of things I’ve learnt in
20 21 2223 years…
- Your mother will always be there for you no matter how many arguments you will have she will always be there.
- Don’t take social media so seriously it’s not about how many likes you get.
- Singing alone in the car can fix a lot of things. Who doesn’t love a good karaoke car?
- Sometimes you just need to let things go. Not really forgive and forget but accept that you can’t do anything and just move on.
- You’re capable of so much more then you think. Try new things you’ll see.
- Most things aren’t worth getting upset about after all it’ll all be forgotten about in a day or two.
- People will likely talk about you behind your back but it doesn’t mean they don’t care.
- Spend money wisely. Save as much as you can you never know when you might need it for an emergency.
- Sometimes bad things happen to good people we can’t change it.
- Different doesn’t mean better or worse, it means different! Nobody’s the same.
- Say no to people when you have too, you have to take care of yourself.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- If you feel like something needs to be said, say it! Don’t let things eat away in your mind.
- Stand up for yourself. Don’t let people treat you like rubbish.
- Make sure the important people in your life know their important. Check in on them. Don’t take people for granted they won’t always be around.
- Sometimes people only want to know you because of what you have not because of you as a person.
- Take things one day at a time. Don’t stress too much about the future whatever happens, happens.
- Everything happens for a reason, it makes you the person you are today.
- Smile and laugh more. Laughing definitely makes you feel better.
- Always be yourself, you don’t need to try and fit in.
- Take lots of pictures! They make great memories in years to come.
- Always apply primer before foundation.
- Always set more then 1 alarm for the morning. If you dont hear the first one im pretty sure you might just hear the 5th one!
How was my January? Ha.
Well the new year was fun. Or should I say the 1st of January…
On the second of January Me and Riley extended our family by four feet and welcomed a lovely shih tzu puppy into our family, Coco. But On the same day I ended up bumping my new car that I’d only had over 2 weeks on our gate. Great start to the year! Urgh! Baring in mind my insurance wanted £300…
Alice turned 21! So no longer a teenager, My little sister is definitely growing up! Still miserable. ⬇️
Coco had all her puppy injections so she’s been able to go for her first walk which Riley was soo excited about! She’s a wonderful little walker who likes to be fussed over which is funny. She will sit down and refuse to move. She even had a little visit to PetsAtHome at the end of the month..⬇️
Tbqh I’m actually sat here trying to think of everything that I’ve done in January and it’s not a lot. Like to be January is the month everybody struggles with money and wanting to loose the weight they’ve put on over Christmas. I’ve spent most of January trying to eat all the chocolate I got for Christmas!
I had my hair re-dyed. You know everytime I go to the hairdressers I come out feeling like a brand new women. New hair new attitude!⬇️
And we managed to see the ENT (ears nose and throat) this week & I signed a consent form & Riley’s now on a waiting list to finally have grommets put into his ears to stop all these nasty ear infections he keeps getting. I know it might be strange for you to read but I honestly can’t wait. He gets so much pain from his ears, he gets infection after infection every few weeks now. He doesn’t sleep he’s in that much pain so the grommets will definitely help him and stop the infections!
Oh and I’ve managed to get my car booked in to be fixed!
Here to a wonderful February! 🤞🏻